Thursday, September 9, 2010

Opening This week: 9/9/10 - 9/17/10

This week many films are being released and here is the list of films being released:

September 10th, 2010
Resident Evil: Afterlife - (defiantly going to look at seeing, seems packed with great action.)
The Virginity Hit- (seems like a movie for those odd teenagers, or someone looking for teenage humor.)
I'm Still Here- I have no idea
Bran Nue Date- I have no idea
The Romantics- I have no idea
Heartbreaker- I have no idea
(and countless others for this week)

September 17th, 2010
Easy A- (seems like a delightful film since it reminds me of the wretched Scarlet Letter)
Devil- (I want to but I don't want to see it because M. Night directed this.)
Alpha and Omega- (a film for the lil kiddies)

I'm going to try and see as many of the films with my side notes. FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES!

No comments:

Post a Comment